Saturday, August 7, 2010

I'm back!

I owe nothing to this world I don't believe in. I know, I've said goodbye so many times before, only to realise that I am not ready to leave yet. What a mistake, I wonder if mistakes are all I ever made to the point that they became to feel like the right thing to do. The same stories come with different thoughts around the clock. Are you done counting your scars, because I'm done counting mine. Do you think that we have enough so we can get a second go?

I know it's early and it's too hard to think. And the broken, empty bottles are a reminder in the sink. But I thought... that I should tell you, if it's not too late now: I could put back all the pieces! They might not fit the same, but nothing's worth losing especially the chance to make it right. And I know that we are going to be fine. The tattooed mistakes are going to fade over time, because as long as we live time passes by...

No comments: