Wednesday, September 10, 2008

There is no place like home

Hundreds of thoughts running through my head.. hundreds of colors running before my eyes...
I'm leaving today, I can't describe the feeling...
I'm sedated, it's like a bad dream where you are calling someone and they can't hear you, then you try to scream but when you open your mouth there is no sound.. It is soo quiet around, every cell in my body is filled with sadness.

As I was packing, it felt like I was preparing my death, every memory went through my mind from the beginning 'til the end... It is my death- socially.

I slept the last hours before... I felt soo tired and I'm wondering if it was from the thoughts that went soo fast through my mind, or was it because sleep was my only escape from the ocean of sadness that filled my soul.

With tears in my eyes, I only remember happy times, as I'm closer with every step to the unknown... A place I've never been before, and as I was climbing the steps... I envisioned myself running back... to you! Home!

I know! My heart broke in pieces... but I know where they are... Well, they are where my friends are, the people I care about, they are where I want to be... because there is no place like home.

No comments: